Thursday, June 7, 2007

I'm IN!!!

How fun and how exciting!!
My boss called me in (which got me a little freaked out frankly speaking)...
to congratulate with my official position! She called me just to say
how much they all appreciate me and that I successfuly passed my three-month test.

I am officially an EDITOR now...

God knows where this position will take me in future.


A BIG THANK YOU to all of you who supported me in this crazy idea

to write...

My sweetest, most supporting and loving husband,

my both pairs of parents,

my 'prophet friend' Katya who always knows what is to happen with me even before I do,

my Auntie Lena who basically found me this job

and of course my generous 'secret admirers'

who paid for my school, giving me this precious opportunity

to change my job...

Thank you all.

My dream is coming true :))

Thank the Lord! Hallelujah!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did I miss this post?? Congratulations!

That's my girl!!

faith said...

This is so cool! I am so happy for you. How exciting!