Tuesday, December 4, 2007

There is a first time for everything


These were my
first interviews ever!!!
Here on the right is the
Earnst&Young
represantative
Mr. Aaron Johnson.


And here I'm enjoying the company of a Ukrainian celebrity. His nickname is Dilya, he is a famous pop-band soloist. I actually like his songs! And his personality - a very cheerful optimistic person. Heeeey.... hehe... he is not married, I can share his phone number with those interested.

I feel like a journalist!
And I llllovvvve the feeling :)))

5 comments:

faith said...

This is so neat! I am so excited for you whenever I read your blog. You sound so happy. :D

ukrainiac said...

Yea, Dasha! One day you'll be interviewing that famous percussionist...Jamie!

Dasha the Explorer said...

true dat! Jamie is a *!!

Anna P said...

Is his birthday in April? If so, let us 'get together' while I'm in Ukraine. HA-HA!

I can't wait to see where Jamie's percussion takes him... you're welcome to come anytime to Nepal, although until you become super famous, you'll have to foot the plane ticket... other than that it is relatively cheap to stay here. Seriously, I'd love to have you both!

Dasha the Explorer said...

sounds good, Anna... And we would LOVE to come for a visit! I would be so happy to see what you life in Asia is like... But yeah, you're right, until Jamie becomes super famous and rich we won't be able to make it :-/ Perhaps there is a sponsor eager to pay for the ticket!