Sunday, February 18, 2007

'Edipresse launches “alternative” TV guide in Ukraine' as the Lord launches ME into the dream of my life

Please welcome the future editor in...

Edipresse TV guide

My part will be the highlighted one...

'TV Ekran will contain three main sections: stars and celebrities; TV programming; and advisory and service-oriented stories aimed at an entire family audience.'

Writing has been my dream for a LONG time. This is a gift from above. I don't have a work experience in editing (or any writing) field, I don't have my full degree yet, I'm not even sure I have the right grip for writing... but God knows better than me, He just gave me this opportunity, generously and kindly.

If you type 'edipresse' in Google, you'll find it's a Swiss Mass Media organization with its branches all over Europe. Lord willing, I'll become a writer in its Ukrainian branch and stay in it for a while.

Those who have known me for a while know how exciting this is for me, I can't stop smiling, I become rather goofy when I'm this hyper! Yahoooo! Pray for me please as I start an absolutely new career and totally rely on almighty Lord in it.

6 comments:

Dasha the Explorer said...

Wikipedia tells about edipresse in details! (I'm too excited to type without exclamation marks!)

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

I'm sorry! I gave you my sister's email by accident....

MINE is:

i.love.europeans@gmail.com

sorry!

faith said...

heh! I love your excitement. What fun!! You will have to tell us all about it. I love reading your blog. I can't wait to meet you again someday.

Dasha the Explorer said...

I hope we'll meet, I KNOW we'll meet, Faith :) Thanks, sister!

Cara Denney said...

I had already heard about the job from Marianna, but it was great reading about your excitement here in your own words. SO happy for you! I know you will do great..."For I know the plans I have for you, for a future and hope...for good and not for evil"...Jer. 29:11-13 (NCPT= New Cara-Phrased Translation) :)