Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Dedicated to TV Ekran

Professionally I'm very glad I got promoted. Working for one of the most popular and interesting magazines in the whole country is way more than I could only imagine. It's glossy, for goodness sake!!! And I'm extremely excited to be here.

I'm not complaining, I'm in no right to complain. I just now have something to compare.
The team I used to work with is SO great! I don't know how to describe it. I think it's mostly the chief editor's influence. She is young, beautiful, energetic, optimistic, with great sense of humor. She never shows her despair or disappointment even if everything is out of control. She is the spirit of the whole team. I'm sure that's why the atmosphere is so warm and friendly. Though it's a weekly magazine and the speed of work is just amazing, even the air is tense... there's always a lot of laughing, sharing joys and sorrows, support and encouragement, real personal relationships. I'm not even talking about the parties and all the good times we had together. With all of that, believe it or not, we always worked very productively. A real team work, that's what it was.

Here, at my new table, I have this content feeling 'I'm here to work'. Everybody is much more melancholic and candid. Everybody minds his/her own business. People don't talk as much. I guess that's what work is about.

I'm just gaining experience with every minute of my life.
What I can say for sure is:

Dearest TV Ekran,
.... and I will always love you....!!! (Good thing you're only 3 minutes away from me ;)

No comments: