Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My random famous friends

Fun, fun, fun!!! I'm very excited cuz I got to meet a famous Ukrainian TV hostess and an actress Dasha Malahova. She came to my former editorial (where I used to work 4 months ago) for a friendly visit. She became friends with TV Ekran's chief editor and just came for a visit. She brought some candy and just came to hang out with her new friend and TV Ekran team.

The funniest thing was that her and I were in VERY similar shirts (and we have the same name), so we all made a big joke of that. When my girls wanted their picture to be taken, they asked ME to be in it, too - cuz we looked so similar with Dasha :))
2 yellow Dashas (Dasha Malahova is on the left :)

Anyhow, I met another celebrity.

Oh, actually I met two celebrities in the past week. The dude's name is Antin, he is a singer. (OK, I'll include his picture, too.)

So, I think I should keep a record of my celebrity friends... gotta keep track of them. A couple of days ago I met Oleg Skripka outside in the street on my way home from university. That wasn't a planned meeting, so I just greeted him and kept going. But it's kinda fun to keep bumping into these people that you normally see on TV.

Antin










Oleg Skripka



















8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking for a picture of the two Dashas!! Gosh, I know YOU, so does that count as knowing someone famous??

faith said...

So... you probably have the coolest job ever. At least you have the most interesting job to read about on blogger because you always seem so excited and wonderful all the time. Jamie seems very very lucky to have you. Jared has told me several times that you are one of the neatest people ever. I can tell from just reading your blog, but it would have been nice to know you in person too. I am your biggest fan. :) heh. Please keep blogging.

Anonymous said...

you guys make me feel so wonderful, thanks for your encouragement!
Faith, thank you so much for your sweet words. I really AM excited to work here, but I also think any job can be interesting and fun if you see it that way and want to enjoy it :) - though I can't say I enjoyed teaching so much...
And by the way, I am your biggest fan, too! My day starts from a cup of coffee and opening your blog (that's what I was doing just now)! so, keep bloggin, too!
Jared was telling me about you, too. He said you were so wonderful and special, and so freaking smart! Really want to get to know you better one day. Give a big hug to your guy for me, ok?

Anonymous said...

Has Jamie passed on his plan for Jared and Faith over here??

Dasha the Explorer said...

He needs to officialy declare it...

Faith said...

What is this? I am curious now.

Dasha the Explorer said...

I'll ask Jamie to let y'all know ;)

faith said...

I love surprises.