Saturday, May 17, 2008

PASSION

Last night I experienced one the greatest things of my life as a Christian...

It's been my dream to attend a Passion conference for about 5 or 6 years - since my friend Amy presented me a Passion Live CD. I played it over and over and over again.... prayed with the people on it, sang with them, memorized all the songs... And I thought to myself 'One day I'll go to America and I'll join these Christians in worship. I'll praise the Lord with thousands of Christians from all over the world. We'll become one. Our voices will shout to the Lord of creation.'

God is good, oh so good... I didn't even have to cross the ocean. Yesterday I sang with 4 thousand young people of Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, Moldova, Slovakia, USA, South America, Great Britain and many others... right here, in Kiev.

My heart rejoices... Halleluiah!!!!

The atmosphere there is absolutely amazing! Look!!! (that's a youtube link about the whole movement)

The Sports Palace. Our church youth (and me)

are sitting on the top rows on the left :))

The Passion team really loved it here! At least that's waht it sounds like from their blog! (click here)

Guys, you're welcome to Kiev anytime!!!

5 comments:

faith said...

That is so cool. I have a bunch of their songs; I really enjoy them. I am so happy for you!! Welcome back to the posting world.

Dasha the Explorer said...

Thanks! It's been a while :)))

Belka said...

Даш, а где именно на youtube ты это все нашла? а то я искала, искала - и результатов - ноль :(

Anonymous said...

хмммм... я просто забила в You Tube поисковик 'Passion Conference'... А если еще и Киев дописать, то и мы там появимся :)

Belka said...

странно так, я писала тоже самое, но мне выдавало только рекламу всего Passion :) не хакер я:)