Friday, May 23, 2008

Indiana Jones in the Kingdom of the Chrystal Skull

Yesterday Jamie and I saw Indiana Jones - 4 in the theatre.

I liked it. Even though I don't normally like these kind of oldie-movies...
Jamie was the one who encouraged me to go. He slept through the whole thing.

Harisson Ford was pretty cool for an 'old guy'. The movie creators had a little fun with that.

Gave me chuckles a couple of times.

I absolutely looooovvvveeeeddd Kate Blanchett as a Ukrainian communist commander Irina. She was absolutely stunning!

4 comments:

faith said...

I haven't seen it yet. Jared and I have been trying to decide if we should go or not. Jamie slept through it? heh.

Dasha the Explorer said...

yeah, he did :) But he warned me about that even before the movie started - it was EXTREMELY hot - they didn't turn on A/C. I think it's worth seeing.

Anonymous said...

Heh, runs in the Peipon blood to sleep through movies...

Anonymous said...

It's terrible! I can't watch anything with Jamie. First, he begs me to watch something with him, and then I have to stay awake till the very end (even if I don't like it) and he is asleep in 10 minutes after the movie is on :-P