Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My first real business trip



(The pictures were taken in our ethno-wellness hotel 'Ungvarskiy')

It was a real fun trip to Uzhgorod with our photographer Misha and stylist Lyuda. It's pretty convenient going on a trip with a professional photographer, heh. At least I didn't have to worry about taking pictures.
I had to interview one person and also was in charge of two photosessions. Apart from doing this oh so difficult work (:))) we were just enjoying ourselves for two glorious days: were having coffee downtown in the old part of the city, went to sauna, ate in restaurants... I love my job.
Click on the pictures to enlarge

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tough life, but SOMEBODY has to live it!

Great pictures of you, by the way.

Dasha said...

Yep, she's a beauty...

Dasha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
faith said...

You are lovely. Your job sounds like fun. Thanks for the birthday wishes. :D When is your birthday?

Anonymous said...

:))) you guys, thank you for all the sweet words...

Faith, I am one of the Peipon-Donskoys April craziness: April 27-th.

Anonymous said...

I want your job! How fun! (And I'm sure you are excellent at it:-)

Dasha the Explorer said...

hehe, thanks, Mrs. T. I don't know whether I'm excellent, but I'm definitely trying to improve with every text I write. And there is ALWAYS something to be improved. Every time.