Saturday, December 20, 2008

Farewell, goodbye

Never thought that I'd become a journalist.

Never thought that starting in a small weekly magazine I'll end up having my own sections in a 200 page glossy magazine.

Never thought I'd be wrtiting for the most popular and successful magazine in Ukraine (it's official!!! we're #1 on the market!!!!)

Never thought I'd be interviewing celebrities and chit-chat with them while having a cup of coffee - just like that!

Never thought that my interviews would actually be in demand in other magazines, like 'Viva' for example! (it's an analogy to American 'People') - they printed my interview in their last issue and actually had an exclusive photosession of the star! (...oh so flattering)




...never thought I'd be quitting the job I love.


Yesterday was my last day at work. Lots of warm wishes, hugs and kisses, sweet goodbyes, presents and flowers... I got all of my stuff, dusted my desk, gave the room a last look and turned the lights off (I ended up being the last one to leave). So... it feels good and rather unusual to be finally free. But also feels a little empty.

It's good to know that God has a plan.

8 comments:

faith said...

It is sad to leave a job that you love. It does feel rather empty. That is a good way to describe it. I am glad you trust God's plan! He is great. I can't wait to see what fun job you get once you get to the states.

Anonymous said...

Sadness. But NEW things await! Yes, God is trustworthy and faithful!

Unknown said...

The best is yet to come!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.