Sunday, December 7, 2008

I've been tagged

Funny... I've been tagged by my blog friend Mrs. T :)) Now I have to post a random picture... sort of.

The instructions for this tag are...

1. To pick the 4th picture folder on my computer;
2. Choose and post the 4th picture;
3. Explain the picture;
4. And tag 4 other people to participate.

I was crossing my fingers not to find some stupid or embarassing picture (for some reason we keep those!) Well, I was happy to find not too embarassing, but... well, blurry :))

Jamie took it during our autumn walk in the forest. This year I realised it wasn't spring anymore that was my favorite season. This year it was definitely autumn!!! I love the smell, the warmth, the colors... I absolutely fell in love with fall. It's funny how little things like this change as YOU change and mature.

So, Mrs. T, does this count? ;)

Now, it's your turn to share your photo album with me! I tag Faith, Linnea, Jeanne and Cara Denney (if she'll ever know I tagged her!) I'll be looking out for your blogs!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it! There's something artistic about the blurriness (although I can't look at it for too long w/o my eyes hurting ;~) ).

Anonymous said...

Fall has always been a favorite for me! Growing up in New York State, Autumn was always spectacular-Spring was non-existent!
You'll soon get to enjoy New England Autumns-the best!

Faith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Jared and I went and picked up leaves this fall. It was fun. We had fun looking for a better leaf then the other person. heh.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I actually like the way this picture turned out :)

Riverrat, I'm looking forward to autumn in New England! I fell in love with Boston in summer, I bet it looks so much better in fall... mmmm...

Faith, I like your game! Don't think Jamie would fall for it though... Maybe him and Jared could be picking up leaves together ;))

ukrainiac said...

Autumn is always my favorite season...you will adore the colors you see in New England. Be sure that Jamie gets you out of the city at some point!!