Sunday, May 6, 2007

The best cook EVER!

Since we're still on the 'birthday theme', let me brag a little on how wonderful my husband is and how fun his birthday was (more than a month ago :)


Because of my new job that ends at 7 p.m. I wasn't able to prepare anything special for Jamie that day, not even cook for the group of friends (who would by the way come no matter whether we would invite them or not ;) For my birthday Vadim and Katya came even before the day started... I came out of shower and BAM! they were there with presents and charming smiles! Anyhow, we're talking about Jamie. That day I felt really useless, there was nothing special I could do to arrange a party or at least a proper dinner. I left work a little earlier and by the time I got home... Jamie, my Jamie prepared delicious dinner (chicken with pinapple), set the table and was ready to meet guests :))) This is just a little taste of how special that day was...






Precious memories. Hyper-talented husband. Great dinner. Glutenfree desert :)



3 comments:

ukrainiac said...

His birthday seems so long ago ... maybe just so many birthdays ago! You two complement each other beautifully.

Dasha the Explorer said...

Jamie just cooked a yummy pork dinner! Couldn't resist even though it is 10 pm, oops ;-P Love his creativity in everything including kitchen, what can you say, he is an ART man...

Anonymous said...

How did we miss these talents??!