Sunday, November 18, 2007

He is close!

My hubby will be home in about 4 hours!!!

I SO can't wait!!! I'm a little nervous about the fog, but I know God will get him home safely because He is a good God.

My Jamie will come out of the plane together with the Japanese and it will be almost impossible to tell the difference between them. As you can see in this picture Jamie's eyes have been rather Japanese even before this trip! We'll see if I recognise him in the airport. Might bring home some Ching Sun Yan instead of James Cooper Peipon. I guess I should check his passport first... My husband is an American citizen! That much I know! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! And so in love! We "long-marrieds" love your enthusiasm!(Not to say the "long-marrieds" don't love anymore, it is just a warm, comfortable, been through-a-lot-together love:-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Mrs.T! And we appreciate your 'been through-a-lot-together' wisdom. And yes, so in love... :)