Monday, November 5, 2007

RIP

It's weird, I came to work at 9 and it was so quiet and empty in the whole office as if no one ever worked here. Monday is a hard day I guess. But it doesn't mean you can simply cross out Mondays from your routine... I wish I could do that.
The past couple of months have been really difficult, we published like 6 magazines instead of two. In our room of 7 people there are only two present right now, Olya and myself. The rest of our ladies will be away this week. They have earned a good rest.
So, rest in peace, ladies, and get more energy to substitute me when I go for vacation in a week...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dasha,
Please e-mail me again. I didn't seem to save your e-mail address. I have a question about the little boy.
thanks,
Mrs. T

Anonymous said...

No rest for YOU, Dasha -- up until all hours of the night! You will have earned a great rest next week as well!